Christa Avery presents in Women in Energy, Myanmar, an Energy Frontier- An insider’s view of how to navigate this exciting new market hosted and sponsored by Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, Tuesday 8 November 2016 with fellow panelists Dr Tin Maung Maung Than, Associate Fellow, ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute, Singapore and Vice-Chair, Board of Directors of the Centre for Economic and Social Development, Yangon, Romain Caillaud, Senior Director, Global Risks and Investigations, FTI Consulting and Fabrice Chevalier, Vice President, Indonesia and Myanmar, Total Exploration & Production.The session was moderated by Nomita Nair, a Partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP.
- InfraCo Asia signs Memorandum Of Understanding with Magwe Region Government for Wind Power Project
- Yanis Boudjouher presents in 4th MOGP Conference on 18 Nov
- Myanmar, an Energy Frontier- An insider’s view of how to navigate this exciting new market
- Infra Capital Myanmar stage successful Wind Energy workshop with the Ministry of Electricity and Energy
- Yanis Boudjouher Presents at Euromoney Myanmar Global Investment Forum in Nay Pyi Taw