Christa Avery presents in Women in Energy, Myanmar, an Energy Frontier- An insider’s view of how to navigate this exciting new market hosted and sponsored by Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, Tuesday 8 November 2016 with fellow panelists Dr Tin Maung Maung Than, Associate Fellow, ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute, Singapore and Vice-Chair, Board of Directors of the Centre for Economic and Social Development, Yangon, Romain Caillaud, Senior Director, Global Risks and Investigations, FTI Consulting and Fabrice Chevalier, Vice President, Indonesia and Myanmar, Total Exploration & Production.The session was moderated by Nomita Nair, a Partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP.
- Rice Husk Briquette Project
- Capacity Building Training on Techno-Commercial Feasibility for Wind Energy in Nay Pyi Taw
- ICM’s MOU Extension for the Wind Power Project
- InfraCo Asia divests stake to partners in Myanmar rice project
- InfraCo Asia signs Memorandum Of Understanding with Magwe Region Government for Wind Power Project